EMAX Nanohawk 1S Ultralight Brushless FPV Drone (BNF or PNP)
In an effort to push the boundaries of miniaturizing the FPV experience, EMAX took to the drawing board to design the smallest quadcopter possible in their history. Introducing the NanoHawk, a nano sized FPV drone designed to offer an immersive flight experience in a new scale.
Weighing in at just 20 grams, the NanoHawk offers unmatched control and flight recovery, giving the pilot full control of the aircraft for any maneuver. Designed from the ground up is a modern frame design optimized for a unique mix of polycarbonate in order to offer maximum durability.
Debuting with the NanoHawk is the new Avia Series of propellers, redefining aerial performance with new design goals. With the Avia NanoHawk propeller, maximum thrust is achieved while maintaining an optimized throttle curve throughout the motor’s performance, giving pilots better control than previously achieved with unique flight characteristics unparalleled with propellers in its class.
The NanoHawk offers an all new nano scaled experience to FPV drones, pushing the boundaries further of what is possible.
- Uses guards specifically instead of ducts to take advantage of better flight characteristics and less drag created by ducts while using the carbon fiber main frame to retain rigidity and strength.
- At a weight of 20 grams dry without battery, this is the lightest weight quadcopter EMAX has ever produced.
- Standard on the NanoHawk platform is the Runcam Nano 3 which brings a premium FPV feed at an extremely low weight.
- Featuring all new 0802 19000kv motors with new Avia NanoHawk 31mm propellers, we are able to get a powerful, yet smooth drone while still retaining flight time.
- Utilizing the new lightweight, high-current power connector, the GNB27, with a new 300mAh wide 1S battery cell for maximum current throughput.
- Newly designed All-In-One flight controller with 25mW video transmitter.
1x NanoHawk Ultralight Indoor FPV Drone
1x 300mAh 1S H 3.8V GNB27 LiPo Battery
1x 1S USB Battery Charger
2x PH2.0 to GNB27 Charging Adapters
1x Spare Avia NanoHawk Propeller Set
1x Spare Hardware Kit
NanoHawk – JESC ESC Firmware
For products that use JESC 48kHz ESC firmware (e.g. NanoHawk), please follow these instructions if you need to re-flash the ESC firmware. This should not be necessary though, as your drone comes pre-flashed with the correct firmware. This is only for troubleshooting purposes.
1. Download and install latest official version (non-Beta) of the JESC Configurator here:
2. With the propellers off for safety, please plug in the drone to your computer via a data USB cable (not just a charging/power USB cable). Then, plug in the lipo/s to your drone.
3. Open JESC Configurator by running the jesc-configurator.exe application. After the COM port shows up (don’t worry about the COM port number, as that is assigned by your computer), click the Connect button.
* If you have issues getting the COM port to show, then it is likely a driver issue. Check our article at https://emaxusa2.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/19000108748-drone-does-not-connect
4. Next, click Read Setup button.
5. Then, click Flash All button.
6. The ESC should be automatically selected for your drone. (NanoHawk is S-H-90.)
Also, use the drop-down menu to select the proper JESC firmware version. (NanoHawk is JESC 2.3 (rpm on H only) – 48kHz PWM.)
Do not use any experimental firmware versions, nor any firmware that did not come as specified from the factory original configuration of your drone.
Then click Flash button.
7. After waiting until all four ESC’s are flashed (important to scroll down and check progress, or check the progress in the log at the top), click the Disconnect button. You are now done.