Frsky Taranis X-Lite Pro
IN STOCK NOW! ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!!!
(DEEP SEA BLUE COLOR)
With the growing acclaim of the new compact X-Lite form factor, FrSky is introducing this upgraded version. The Pro and S versions combine all the benefits of the preceding design with the features of our full-sized radios, along with the newly developed ACCESS (Advanced Communication Control, Elevated Spread Spectrum) protocol.
New for the PRO version is a high-quality, all-metal CNC hall sensor gimbal. Checking the airwaves for RF noise is now possible with the new power meter and spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware. Pro version feature the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. The best thing about the Pro model is that pilots can now expect even lower latency and enhanced performance due to our new ACCESS transmission protocol. With the integrated 6-axis sensor unit, pilots can use the radio as a motion-sensing controller to control the inputs of a model during flight or use it to point a camera in the desired direction. Like all of our transmitters, all of the beloved features from previous Taranis are included such as full haptic feedback and voice alerts, as well as telemetry and 24 channels and an additional 2 momentary buttons are installed.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- MC12 Lite all-metal CNC digital hall sensor gimbal
- Upgraded RF module with installed ACCESS protocol
- More sensitive and lower latency (down to 12ms)
- High-speed digital interface of internal and external modules (Baud rate: 450K)
- Longer range with 40% enhanced performance
- Accurate SWR indicator
- Supports power meter function
Input Signal Measurement Range (Frequency: 900MHz & 2.4GHz, Precision: within 1db)
✧ Without attenuator: -50dbm ~ -10dbm
✧ With added 40db attenuator: -10dbm ~ 30dbm (Optional Accessory)
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- New PARA wireless training system
- High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- High-efficiency quick-charge system
- Supports 2S Li-Battery balancing charge
- Supports motion sensing control
- Integrated with 6-axis sensor unit
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-P
- Weight: 328g / 390g (with battery)
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by micro TF card)
- Micro USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
The X-Lite Pro uses the New ACCESS protocol (lower latency and enhanced performance/faster baud rate!) Your receivers need to be running ACCESS firmware before you use them with the New X-Lite Pro! This great new firmware is already available/installed on the latest batch of XM, RXSR, RX6R, RX4R, G-RX6 & G-RX8 receivers! If you purchased any of those receivers in the past, they are easily updatable NOW! The rest of the FRSKY receivers are also updatable as soon as the New ACCESS firmware gets released (soon!) FRSKY is working hard to make this happen so that you can easily transition all of your previously purchased receivers over to this great new protocol! ACCESS is becoming the new standard and it’s the present/future of all FRSKY products!
*REMEMBER, ACCESS PROTOCOL IS FOR 2.4GHZ CONTROL…IF YOU ARE USING LONG-RANGE R9 SERIES (R9M-LITE MODULE W/R9 MINI/R9 MM/R9SLIM/R9SLIM+ RECEIVERS) FOR CONTROL, YOU CAN SIMPLY ATTACH YOUR R9M-LITE MODULE TO THE BAY ON THE X-LITE PRO AND YOUR’RE GOOD TO GO!
DON’T FORGET BATTERIES!
THE X-LITE PRO ALLOWS FOR DIRECT RECHARGING OF THE INTERNAL BATTERIES (NOT INCLUDED) WHICH CAN BE FOUND FOR SALE HERE:
OR (WITH 18650 ADAPTER)
SAMSUNG 30Q 18650 3000MAH 15A LI-ION BATTERY (SET OF 2)