JUMPER T16 PRO V2 HALL
ONE RADIO TO RULE THEM ALL!!!…V2 NEW AND IMPROVED!
Jumper T16 Pro Hall V2 Gimbal Open Source Built-in Module Multi-protocol Radio USB-C charge Folding Handle
The T16 is a full size multi protocol radio that runs the open source JumperTX firmware with a back slot for TBS Crossfire.
The Jumper T16 Plus uses the all new Hall sensor gimbals inside the radio,
To create the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control on the market today. The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point.
RADIO FIRMWARE – IMPORTANT!
Both the v2.2.3 and v2.3 versions of JumperTX available for download from the Jumper site support the internal Multiprotocol module, but both have a bug with DSM/Spektrum on the internal module only. The bug has been fixed in the source code but new builds have not been released by Jumper. If you use DSM/Spektrum receivers you must either: Download the latest JumperTX 2.2.3 source from Github and compile it yourself, or Flash the patched JumperTX firmware build (which was built from the Github source and first published here) If you do not do this you will have problems with DSM receivers – inability to bind and/or unstable controls. You have been warned!
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Foldable Handle
- USB Type-C Port
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with JumperTX and OpenTX firmware
- Wheel menu button
- Gimbal Type: HALL SENSOR
- Internal Jumper 4in1 Multiprotocol module
- Angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing gimbals
- Removable battery
- Supports Telemetry
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Standard JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Two-color LED status display
- Size: 180*190*58
- Weight: 888g
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- Internal Jumper JP4-in-1 Built in Module
The Internal Jumper JP4IN1 Module features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module can convert standard PPM signals form module equipped radios in to the RF protocols used by most radios in the market today (See RF Chip data below). This module is plug and play with module equipped radios in the FrSKY series and requires no complex wiring or “hacking” to get running. The module is a great way to improve the enjoyment of your flying experience, using a better radio such as the FrSKY Taranis series rather than the low grade radios commonly included with most kits offers an night and day difference in performance. The Jumper JP4IN1 module is also upgradable via USB input
- Working voltage: 6-9v
- Working current: <=100ma
- Operating frequency: 2.4G ISM band
- RF power: +22DBM
- Main control chip: STM32F103CBT6 (128K ROM, 20K RAM)
- Module bay compatibility: FRSky, Jr and other dimensions: 64*49*33 (without antenna)
- Net Weight: 42g (including antenna)
- Software Compatibility: Suitable for radios using OpenTX or er9x/ersky9x
- Firmware updatable: Yes, via USB.
- RF Chip Data
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN and most other Chinese models