MATEK ANALOG PIXEL OSD MODULE (FRSKY OSD)
Upgrade your OSD from the very basic Betaflight OSD to something that moves and feels more like you are really looking at the *HUD of an F18 Super Hornet! Simple to wire in to *any flight controller!
- Only Artificial Horizon is graphical in INAV firmware for now.
- It can work with any F4/F7 Flight Controllers supported by INAV. make sure your FC has a spare Uart for it.
- BetaFlight supports FrskyOSD since 4.2, use nightly build before stable 4.2.0 releasing.
- no graphical elements in BF firmware for now.
- Use CLI command to enable frskyosd on relative Uart. if frskyosd connect to Uart6, CLI “serial 5 65536 115200 57600 0 115200″