MATEK 1.2/1.3GHZ VIDEO TRANSMITTER (630mW) – VTX-1G3-2CH
1.3GHz FPV?!?! Yes! Thank you Matek! The new 630mW 1.2/1.3GHz VTX, a Fatshark-bay-style 1.2/1.3GHz Video Receiver (Standalone Too! w/ HV power input pads), and a Dipole Antenna Set! Buy the Transmitter and the Receiver w/2X Dipole Antennas today and start flying long-range FPV w/the highly reliable 1.2/1.3GHz band!
Features & Specifications
- 2CH_US version (1258MHz & 1280MHz)
9CH_INTL version (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RF power output 28dBm (630mW)
- 6-36V DC IN (2-8S LiPo)
- Button control and LED indicators
- Built-in AGC microphone
- Power Consumption: <2.5W
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Audio Subcarrier: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz
- RF Connector: SMA
- Weight: 9g ( w/o antenna)
- Size: board 36*21.5mm
- + IN-: 6-36V DC input with reverse polarity protection
- VID: Video input
- G: Ground
- 5V: onboard regulator output, Max. 1.5A load on this pad
- Aud: Audio 6.5MHz input, onboard microphone shares this rail.
- TX & RX: UART for firmware update
- 1x 1.2/1.3G Video transmitter VTX-1G3-9(INTL version) or VTX-1G3-2(US version)
- 1x Dipole antenna_SMA, center freq 1240MHz
- Press and hold the button 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button to select the frequency
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, no RF output on this frequency.
- New frequency and output will be enabled if no button action within 3 seconds
*** CMS control is not supported for now
*** 2CH US version is locked to 1258 & 1280MHz, can’t be unlocked to 9CH via firmware update.