TBS M8.2 GPS GLONASS
New and improved TBS M8.2 (V2) GPS Glonass! This model has some improvements and is the replacement for the original TBS M8 GPS!
Precision GPS / Glonass module for Betaflight, iNav or Ardupilot/Mission-Planner (pixhawk), and can be used to add latitude/longitude, home arrow, rescue mode, air speed, and heading (no compass), and even waypoint capability for your multirotor, fixed-wing airplane, rover, boat, or any other rc/FPV project! Don’t spend more than you need to for a simple lightweight GPS unit! Get the NEW TBS GPS today!
- Chipset – ublox UBX-M8030
- Flash memory for saving configuration.
- Frequency – L1, 1575.42MHz ; L2,1561.10MHZ；L3,1602.00MHZ
- Baud Rate – 4800bps-921600bps (Default – 9600bps)
- Channel – 72ch
- Sensitivity – (Tracking: -164dBm) | (Capture: -159dBm) | (Cold Start – 147dBm)
- Cold start – Average 26 seconds
- Warm start – Average 24 seconds
- Hot start – Average 1 second
- Accuracy – (HorizontalPosition:Autonomous<2m average) | (SBAS < 2.0m average) | (Timepulse signal: RMS 30 ns)
- Maximum height – 50000m
- Maximum speed – 500 m/s
- Maximum acceleration – ≦ 4G
- Refresh Rate – 1-10 Hz
- Size – 20 x 22 x 6 mm
- Weight – 5.2g
- Input Voltage – 3.3V-5V