MATEK VIDEO RECEIVER 1.2/1.3GHZ, VRX-1G3 (DISCONTINUED)
*This item has been discontinued however a new version is in the works and will be released when it’s finished!
1.3GHz FPV?!?! Yes! Thank you Matek! The new 630mW 1.2/1.3GHz VTX, a Fatshark-bay-style 1.2/1.3GHz Video Receiver (Standalone Too! w/ HV power input pads), and a Dipole Antenna Set! Buy the Transmitter and the Receiver w/2X Dipole Antennas today and start flying long-range FPV w/the highly reliable 1.2/1.3GHz band!
*The Matek 1.2/1.3GHz Video Receiver only comes in 1 version which works with both the US and the International version of the 1.2/1.3GHz Video Transmitter since it receives all 9 channels. Boulder MultiRotor only sells the US Version of the Tx (2 Channel Version) since we are located in the United States.
Features & Specifications
- Receiving frequency: 9CH (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Band-pass filter 950MHz~1450MHz
- Dual input options: 4~5V via pins or 6-30V via pads
- Button control and LED indicators
- On board regulator output: 5V 2A @ input voltage 6~30V
- Current Consumption: 0.3A @5V
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Video Output impedance: 75Ω, Typ.
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz
- ANT. input impedance: 50Ω, Typ.
- RF Connector: SMA
- Weight: 14g ( w/o antanna)
- Size: board 43*27mm
- 2.54mm pins and PCB size are compatible with FS module
- 1x 1.2/1.3G Video receiver VRX-1G3
- 1x Dipole antenna_SMA, center freq 1240MHz
- Press and hold the button 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button to select the frequency
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, RF input is enabled on this frequency.
- New frequency will be saved if no button action within 3 seconds
- If you received the VRX module with 10 pins, just cut off the S2 pin, S2 is useless for FS dock.
- only 5pins (5V, Gnd, A6.5, A6.0, Video) work with FS dock