TBS TANGO 2 – MODULE BAY ADD-ON
Want to add a Multi-Protocol 2.4GHz module to the back of your TBS Tango 2 or Tango 2 Pr0?!?! Grab this after-market mod to add a “lite” module bay to your Tango 2 (same mount as on the Frsky X-Lite.) The module bay sticks to the back of your Tango 2 and plugs into the “mystery ribbon connector” port that’s just below the battery inside the Tango 2 (only works with V2 and beyond PCB’s.)
- Install the FPC cable to the PCB.
With the blue side facing up, lift the lock and slide the cable in then lock it down.
- Feed the cable through the bottom and place the PCB to the module bay.
- Turn the module bay around to make sure everything fits accordingly.
- Close the case with the 2 screws provided
- Use a dremel, knife or solder tip to cut a small hole accoridng to the outline.
- Slide the flex PCB through the drilled case.
- Clean the back surface and tape the Tango 2 module bay down
- Install the FPC cable into the receptacle.
- Close the Tango2 case, and you’re done!
Warning: The batch 1 of Tango 2 shipped without module bay capability. Please verify that there is a connector (in pictures above) before purchasing this add-on. Upgrade PCB’s are available!
Also, whenever opening up your Tango 2 in future, you will need to open the module bay and release the flex PCB from the socket.
- “LITE” style module bay add-on for Tango 2
- Compatiible with TBS Tango 2 mainboard “V006H” and up